This blog is one month old and growing!


This blog is a little over a month old! It feels wonderful to know that in this short span of time I have been able to connect with people from so many countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Spain, Netherlands, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia! A big,"Thank You" to all for reading my blog and helping me spread the word! I hope you will continue to support me in this venture.You can help me reach more people accross the globe by sharing this post with others through social media.

You can subscribe to this blog by providing your e mail ID in the box on the right side (top) of this page. 

I would love to hear your feedback on what you like/don't like and what you would like to see more of in this blog. You can 'Comment' below this post to connect with me and share your feedback.

Thank you once again!
Sincerely,
Meera Sharma
hindushlokasforkids.blogspot.com

Comments